Saturday, July 25, 2009

Earn money from twitter account

Twitter is a famous social networking tool used by millions of persons all over the world, twitter allows you to send short text messages called “tweets” for your followers. Twitter is considered a micro-blogging service that is something you could use to make quickly updates with few words. It can be used by a family to keep in touch, or a company to coordinate business, or the media to keep people informed or a writer to build up a fan base. Ways how could you utilize your twitter account to earn some constant money.


Earn money with Twitter accounts:

More to come soon

10 comments:

  1. sounds good and easy to earn
    thanx for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent bunch of programs to monetize your twitter account. I am already a twitter user and this post is what I had looking for. Nevertheless I have a little doubt about be-a-magpie. Is there any minimum amount to request a payment? Are they paying through Paypal? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are too many social network site lately and i lost interest. but if you say twitter is another way of makin money, that'd be interesting. post some more info here.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many social network sites but I realize using twitter can make some money.
    But should spend more time for it.
    Thanks I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow this is a very useful information. Nice idea to earn extra money. Twitter is an a tools we use everyday... it's nice that we can earn money while using it. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good opportunity for me. A good way to monetize my tweets. I didn't realize I could make some money using my twitter account. Thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sangat membantu, saya bisa dapet duit dari twitter dengan mudah... thx..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really did not know you could use twitter as way to make extra money! I realy liked the information and will definately try it out. It is interesting because UI just started using twitter, so I guess I will using it way mor now! LOL
    I'm always looking for a way to make extra money so I will get started today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for such information. I have heard twitter many times, but I don't know how to make money from there. Your article gives me the chance to get money there.
    Nice posting

    ReplyDelete